Acceptance of This Agreement
Welcome to the Easter & Associates, Inc. website. Your access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website. The term ‘Easter & Associates’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is 363 5th Street Syracuse, NE 68446. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the State of Nebraska and the United States.
- Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.