What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as:
- your name, company, email address, phone number;
- any account-preference information you provide us; and
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating, where your computer is located on the internet.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, by logging in as a registered user, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your Although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have requested;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Easter & Associates, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Visitor information and website usage information is collected automatically using “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (for example, Google, Internet Explorer, or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, ), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
To maintain data accuracy, prevent unauthorized access, and ensure the correct use of information, we have procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. Thus, you provide information at your own risk.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Easter & Associates website and service. Easter & Associates does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Easter & Associates.